Why Apollo Wearable The Apollo® wearable improves your body’s resilience to stress, so you can relax, sleep, focus, recover, and feel better. Rather than tracking your health, the Apollo wearable is proven to actively improve it.
What is Apollo and how does it work?
Apollo is a wellness wearable that actively improves your body’s resilience to stress, so you can relax, sleep, focus, recover, and feel better. It’s like a wearable hug for your nervous system that helps you be a calmer, more mindful version of yourself.
‘Intervention technology’ which actively improves your body instead of just measuring it - this is how Apollo differs from other wearable technology in the market. Most of these are biometric trackers (Apple Watch, Oura Ring, Fitbit, Whoop, etc) that are simply sharing analytics about your body but not actively improving these numbers.
What happens when you’re wearing the device?
The body experiences this gentle, soothing vibration as a sense of touch - think about how imperative touch is to make you feel safe, grounded or centered. What’s happening at an autonomic nervous system level is engagement with your PARASYMPATHETIC (rest and digest) - you receive a similar benefit when practicing mindfulness techniques. The regular engagement with PARASYMPATHETIC encourages rebalance of your autonomic nervous system
Quick 101 on Autonomic:
Overactivity of the sympathetic can cause people to get STUCK in fight or flight - this results in disruptions of sleep, focus and recovery.
Safe Touch Therapy for Enhanced Well-Being and Performance
The Apollo wearable utilizes a safe and non-intrusive touch therapy approach, delivering subtle vibrations to the body for a calming effect that promotes a feeling of safety and control. Wear the device as a wristband, ankle band, or clothing clip, for freedom to experiment with placement. Developed by physicians and neuroscientists, this wearable has shown positive outcomes in areas such as sleep quality, focus, heart rate variability, performance, and recovery.
It is suitable for both adults and children, offering a versatile solution for enhancing well-being.
The Science behind Apollo Neuro
- Apollo was initially researched for treatment-resistant PTSD patients, an audience who is stuck or lodged in SYMPATHETIC due to traumatic response. Apollo ultimately showed incredible promise to help this audience tap into their parasympathetic, allowing for more beneficial clinical settings.
- Apollo co-founder is a board-certified psychiatrist + neuroscientist who has studied resilience and the impact of chronic stress on our lives for over 15 years.
- Apollo was launched in February 2020 to the public, however, the research on the technology had begun at the University of Pittsburgh Medical facilities as early as 2014 by Dr. David Rabin and his colleagues.
- Review the Research Behind The Results roundup on the Apollo website Apollo Neuro has been studied in over 1700 research subjects across 7 completed clinical studies, with 14 more underway
- Review the ‘Findings so far’ from Apollo research on our Science page
how to use
Apollo Demo Experience
Apollo great for working out + mindful practices
Apollo is a perfect tool for physical & mental performance, be that working out or exercising mindful practices
Apollo for physical performance
- Apollo can use PRE workout for a boost of energy and focus using the FOCUS mode between 30-60 minutes before physical activity.
- Apollo can be used POST workout to aid in recovery and rebalance the nervous system using the RECOVER mode for 15-30 minutes immediately following physical activity.
- Apollo can be used in tandem with MINDFUL practices to help support reaching a flow state faster by using the CALM mode during mindful practices.
Apollo Neuro App
Apollo Neuro empowers you to be the best version of yourself by improving your resilience to stress so you can relax, focus, sleep better, and feel better — anytime, anywhere.
The Apollo Neuro technology was developed to enable you to tap into your best self, effortlessly.
The Apollo Neuro app allows you to select different modes or set up a daily schedule to seamlessly integrate the device into your routine.